News about Anish Giri
- Wei Yi Wins in Round 6 of Bilbao Masters Final 2016The defending champion of the tournament, Wesley So, settled for another draw with Sergey Karjakin, and is thus now running last in the ranking.Advertisements
- All Draws in Round 5 of Bilbao Masters Final 2016Halfway through the tournament, Magnus Carlsen still leads by 3 points. In Bilbao, the three-point rule applies.
- Magnus Carlsen keeps winning in Bilbao Masters Final 2016 Round 4That is the quality of games that Carlsen is showing in Bilbao that his title should be CG instead of GM.
- Magnus Carlsen in Sole Lead after Round 3 of Bilbao Masters Final 2016Magnus Carlsen convincingly won against his would-be challenger in the world championship, Sergey Karjakin, to take the lead in the Bilbao Masters Final 2016 after Round 3. The other games: Hikaru Nakamura vs. Wei Yi and Anish Giri vs. Wesley So were drawn. With 3 points for a win and 1 for a draw, ranking … Continue reading “Magnus Carlsen in Sole Lead after Round 3 of Bilbao Masters Final 2016”
- Carlsen recovers with a win against Wei Yi, Round 2 Bilbao Masters Final 2016Round 3 resumes later today, where we’ll see the preview of the World Championship, when the defending World Champion Magnus Carlsen faces the challenger Sergey Karjakin.
- Nakamura Wins in Round 1 vs. Carlsen of Bilbao Masters Final 2016The rest of the games were drawn, thus leaving Nakamura the sole leader at the end of the very first round.
- Bilbao Masters Final 2016 (All Games)
- FIDE Ratings List July 2016The FIDE Ratings List updated for July 2016 is here. Check out the top 20 in the table below.
- The Bilbao Masters Final 2016The 2016 Bilbao Masters Final will host the only duel between Carlsen and Karjakin in July before their encounter at The World Chess Championship.
- Grand Chess Tour 2016 Standings — after Paris and LeuvenMagnus Carlsen leads the Grand Chess Tour 2016 so far, but ….
Discuss about Anish Giri
- FIDE Ratings List July 2016