News about Ding Liren
- The 2016 China-USA Chess Grandmaster Summit (All Games Replay)AdvertisementsAdvertisements
- June 2016 FIDE Ratings ListCheck out the current top 20 in the world in the list that follows.
- Ding Liren Inches Up Two Spots in the Live RatingsWesley So lost 5 ELO points, while Ding Liren gained 5 to move past Anish Giri and Sergey Karjakin.
- Final Result: The 2016 China-USA Chess Grandmaster SummitDing Liren indeed drew blood in the 3rd game. He wins the match at 2.5-1.5. Replay all the 4 games below.
- Wesley So vs. Ding Liren; Round 2, China-USA Chess Grandmaster Summit 2016After 61 moves, both parties agreed to a draw. Replay the game below: This match up is scheduled for four games only. Are we gonna see all four games come down to all draws? We hope to see some action in the last two round. Stay tuned for more updates about this matchup. Like our … Continue reading “Wesley So vs. Ding Liren; Round 2, China-USA Chess Grandmaster Summit 2016”
- Ding Liren vs. Wesley So; China-USA Chess Grandmaster Summit 2016 R.1Ding Liren wasn’t able to capitalize on his white advantage. The players will turn tables on Round 2.
- Ding Liren vs. Wesley So in The 2016 China-USA Chess Grandmaster SummitThe 2016 China-USA Chess Grandmaster Summit Match sees Chinese no. 1 Ding Liren take on US Top 10 player Wesley So in a four-game match in Shanghai, China. The event takes place from 4-8 May in Shanghai Haiwan National Forest Park and is sponsored by Bright Food, with the winner taking $20,000 and the loser … Continue reading “Ding Liren vs. Wesley So in The 2016 China-USA Chess Grandmaster Summit”
- May 2016 FIDE Ratings ListThe updated ratings for May 2016 are out. Here’s the the top 20: See how 80% of the Top 10 are 90’s babies, i.e., they were born in the 1990’s. It speaks volumes about the quality of computer support these kids got especially when they were starting out. Anyway, Wesley So retains his hold onto … Continue reading “May 2016 FIDE Ratings List”