News about Ding Liren
- The Preview of the Sinquefield Cup 2016The Grand Chess Tour 2016 continues with the third leg, the Sinquefield Cup, in Saint Louis in Missouri. Watch the preview video below: AdvertisementsAdvertisements
- Kramnik Out, Svidler In, in Sinquefield Cup 2016Due to health reasons, Vladimir Kramnik is not gonna make it to play in Saint Louis.
- Alexander Grischuk Beats Ding Liren in a Mini MatchFrom 19th to 22nd July the Chinese number one Ding Liren, with a rating of 2778 currently number eight in the world, and Russian grandmaster Alexander Grischuk, with a rating of 2747 currently number 18 in the world, played a four-game match in Wenzhou, China. Grischuk won the first game from a worse position and … Continue reading “Alexander Grischuk Beats Ding Liren in a Mini Match”
- FIDE Ratings List July 2016The FIDE Ratings List updated for July 2016 is here. Check out the top 20 in the table below.
- The 2016 China-USA Chess Grandmaster Summit (All Games Replay)
- June 2016 FIDE Ratings ListCheck out the current top 20 in the world in the list that follows.
- Ding Liren Inches Up Two Spots in the Live RatingsWesley So lost 5 ELO points, while Ding Liren gained 5 to move past Anish Giri and Sergey Karjakin.
- Final Result: The 2016 China-USA Chess Grandmaster SummitDing Liren indeed drew blood in the 3rd game. He wins the match at 2.5-1.5. Replay all the 4 games below.
- Wesley So vs. Ding Liren; Round 2, China-USA Chess Grandmaster Summit 2016After 61 moves, both parties agreed to a draw. Replay the game below: This match up is scheduled for four games only. Are we gonna see all four games come down to all draws? We hope to see some action in the last two round. Stay tuned for more updates about this matchup. Like our … Continue reading “Wesley So vs. Ding Liren; Round 2, China-USA Chess Grandmaster Summit 2016”
- Ding Liren vs. Wesley So; China-USA Chess Grandmaster Summit 2016 R.1Ding Liren wasn’t able to capitalize on his white advantage. The players will turn tables on Round 2.
Discuss about Ding Liren
- June 2016 FIDE Ratings List