News about Fabiano Caruana
- Sinquefield Cup 2016 Round 5 Video RecapIt’s rest day today for the Sinquefield Cup 2016, so we just let GM Maurice Ashley do the recap and show us what happened in Round 5. Round 6 is coming up soon. Wesley So will be up against the tournament leader, Veselin Topalov. The rest of the pairings are the following: AdvertisementsAdvertisements
- Veselin Topalov Takes the Lead after Round 5 in Sinquefield Cup 2016Topalov is ahead by half a point with 4 rounds to go in the tournament.
- Sinquefield Cup 2016 Round 4 HighlightsGM Maurice Ashley covers the highlights from yesterday’s Round 4 of the 2016 Sinquefield Cup, third leg of the Grand Chess Tour. Round 5 coming up later in just a few hours.
- More Draws Abound Round 4 of Sinquefield Cup 2016It was never short of exciting games, but draws nonetheless.
- Sinquefield Cup 2016 Round 3 HighlightsGM Maurice Ashley, in the video that follows, summarizes the drama that unfolded in Round 3 of Sinquefield Cup 2016: Round 4, we sure hope, will bring more excitement to this drama.
- All Games Drawn in Round 3 of Sinquefield Cup 2016They were not necessarily uncontested draws at all. But draws nonetheless.
- Sinquefield Cup 2016 Round 2 ResultsIndeed, it was action-packed Round 2!
- Wesley So and Veselin Topalov Win in Round 1 of Sinquefield Cup 2016Hikaru Nakamura and Peter Svidler fell victims in this round. Replay games here.
- Sinquefield Cup 2016 (All Games Replay)
- FIDE Ratings Update — August 2016Maxime Vachier-Lagrave takes the 2nd spot, but can he maintain the momentum come Sinquefield Cup 2016?
Discuss about Fabiano Caruana
- FIDE Ratings Update — August 2016