News about Hou Yifan
- Nakamura wins Gibraltar 2017 titleHikaru Nakamura and Yu Yangyi won their respective games in the final Round 10 of Tradewise Gibraltar Masters 2017, to get a shot at the title when David Antón Guijarro drew his game against Michael Adams. At the end of Round 10, Guijarro, Nakamura, and Yu were tied, thus necessitated a playoff: Tradewise Gibraltar Masters … Continue reading “Nakamura wins Gibraltar 2017 title”Advertisements
- Guijarro leads Gibraltar 2017 with 1 round to goDavid Anton Guijarro beats Veselin Topalov in the penultimate Round 9 of Tradewise Gibraltar Masters 2017 () to take the solo lead with 1 round to go. He might only be the 24th seed (ELO 2650) coming into this tournament, but he finds himself ahead of household names in the chess world such as Hikaru … Continue reading “Guijarro leads Gibraltar 2017 with 1 round to go”
- Replay: Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2017
- Isle of Man 2016 (Masters) Final Ranking: Eljanov Wins!After 9 rounds of chess action in the Isle of Man International Chess Tournament 2016, Fabiano Caruana and Pavel Eljanov came out on top with 7.5 points each. Eljanov wins on tie-break. Eljanov drew his 9th and final round game against Wesley So to secure his tied top finish in the tournament. The latter finished … Continue reading “Isle of Man 2016 (Masters) Final Ranking: Eljanov Wins!”
- Pavel Eljanov leads Isle of Man 2016 after Round 6Pavel Eljanov takes the driver’s seat at the end of Round 6 of Chess.com’s Isle of Man International Chess Tournament 2016. This after he defeated his co-leader from the end of previous round, Alexei Shirov, in Round 6. Check out their game below: All the games of the tournament are available here. Check out more … Continue reading “Pavel Eljanov leads Isle of Man 2016 after Round 6”
- Isle of Man (Masters) 2016 Round 5 ReportBenjamin Bok pulls an upset against Hikaru Nakamura in Round 5. He’ll be up against Wesley So in Round 6.
- Alexei Shirov leads Isle of Man International Masters 2016 at the end of Round 4After 4 rounds of play, with 5 more rounds to go, Alexei Shirov leads the pack in the Masters section of Chess.com’s Isle of Man International Chess Tournament 2016, with 4 wins in 4 games. Interestingly, though, he’s a bye in the 5th round. Tied in second place with 3.5 points are Wesley So, Pavel … Continue reading “Alexei Shirov leads Isle of Man International Masters 2016 at the end of Round 4”
- Chess.com Isle of Man International 2016 – Masters
- Isle of Man International Chess Tournament 2016Update: Check out this page for the latest news about: Chess.com Isle of Man International Chess Tournament 2016. The Chess.com Isle of Man International Chess Tournament is happening next weekend, from Sat 1st to Sun 9th October 2016. The Masters section is a 138-player 9-round Swiss system of play. Rate of play (Masters): 100 minutes … Continue reading “Isle of Man International Chess Tournament 2016”
- Baku 2016 42nd Chess Olympiad WinnersThe United States and China took the gold in the Open and Women sections, respectively.
Discuss about Hou Yifan
- Isle of Man 2016 (Masters) Final Ranking: Eljanov Wins!