News about Jeffery Xiong
- Wesley So Leads US Chess Championship 2017 after Round 4Wesley So won with white against Alexander Onischuk in Round 4 of the US Chess Championship 2017, to take the solo lead of the tournament. Replay the game below: The rest of the Round 4 games were drawn: This is the 60th consecutive no-loss game of Wesley So. AdvertisementsAdvertisements
- US Chess Championships 2017 Round 2 ResultsThe action continues, with Varuzhan Akobian and Alexander Onischuk scoring for this second round of the US Chess Championship 2017, joining Wesley So and Hikaru Nakamura at the top of the ranking. US Chess Championship 2017 Round 2 Results Replay all Round 2 games below:
- US Chess Championships 2017: So and Nakamura Win in the Opening RoundThe US Chess Championships 2017 is an 11-round, 12-player tournament, among the very strong members of the USCF. This happens in St. Louis from 29 March to 10 April 2017. In the opening round, we saw the top seed, Wesley So, slated against the last seed, Alexander Shabalov. So won that game. Another decisive game … Continue reading “US Chess Championships 2017: So and Nakamura Win in the Opening Round”
- Replay: US Chess Championships 2017
- Breaking Down Philippines’ Performance in World Junior Chess Championships 2016Breaking it down game by game.
- Paulo Bersamina in World Junior 2016 Open
- World Junior Chess Championship 2016 Final ResultsJeffery Xiong bags home the title, and he’s the youngest who did it so far.
- World Junior Chess Championships 2016 (Open Division)
- US Chess Championship 2016 (All Games) Replay
- US Chess Championship 2016 Final StandingsFabiano Caruana wins his last game against IM Akshat Chandra to establish a full point solo lead at the recently concluded US Chess Championship 2016. Wesley So settled for 2nd place where he shared the score 7.5 with Hikaru Nakamura.
Discuss about Jeffery Xiong
- Breaking Down Philippines’ Performance in World Junior Chess Championships 2016