News about Jorden van Foreest
- Isle of Man 2016 (Masters) Final Ranking: Eljanov Wins!After 9 rounds of chess action in the Isle of Man International Chess Tournament 2016, Fabiano Caruana and Pavel Eljanov came out on top with 7.5 points each. Eljanov wins on tie-break. Eljanov drew his 9th and final round game against Wesley So to secure his tied top finish in the tournament. The latter finished … Continue reading “Isle of Man 2016 (Masters) Final Ranking: Eljanov Wins!”Advertisements
- Pavel Eljanov leads Isle of Man 2016 after Round 6Pavel Eljanov takes the driver’s seat at the end of Round 6 of Chess.com’s Isle of Man International Chess Tournament 2016. This after he defeated his co-leader from the end of previous round, Alexei Shirov, in Round 6. Check out their game below: All the games of the tournament are available here. Check out more … Continue reading “Pavel Eljanov leads Isle of Man 2016 after Round 6”
- Isle of Man (Masters) 2016 Round 5 ReportBenjamin Bok pulls an upset against Hikaru Nakamura in Round 5. He’ll be up against Wesley So in Round 6.
- Alexei Shirov leads Isle of Man International Masters 2016 at the end of Round 4After 4 rounds of play, with 5 more rounds to go, Alexei Shirov leads the pack in the Masters section of Chess.com’s Isle of Man International Chess Tournament 2016, with 4 wins in 4 games. Interestingly, though, he’s a bye in the 5th round. Tied in second place with 3.5 points are Wesley So, Pavel … Continue reading “Alexei Shirov leads Isle of Man International Masters 2016 at the end of Round 4”
- Chess.com Isle of Man International 2016 – Masters
Discuss about Jorden van Foreest