News about Levon Aronian
- Grand Chess Tour 2016 continues with Your Next MoveThe Grand Chess Tour (GCT) is a circuit of chess tournaments where players compete for multiple prize pools. The 2016 tour includes the Grand Chess Tour Paris, Your Next Move (Belgium), the Sinquefield Cup, and the London Chess Classic.Advertisements
- Hikaru Nakamura is the King of Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016Nakamura won the rapid leg and tied with Magnus Carlsen in the blitz leg, to bring home the top prize of $37,500 and 13 GCT points.
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016 Blitz Day 1 Results and StandingsAfter the first round robin blitz games (9 games), Carlsen led with 7 points, ahead of Nakamura by half a point. See standings below: # Name Pts SB 1 Carlsen, Magnus 7.0 30.25 2 Nakamura, Hikaru 6.5 24.50 3 Caruana, Fabiano 5.5 20.00 4 Aronian, Levon 5.0 20.50 5 Vachier-Lagrave, Maxime 4.5 20.50 Kramnik, Vladimir … Continue reading “Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016 Blitz Day 1 Results and Standings”
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016 – Blitz Round
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016 Rapid ResultsAfter 2 grueling days of rapid games, Hikaru Nakamura came out on top with 7 points (out of 9), half a point ahead of the world champion Magnus Carlsen (6.5 points). Wesley So came in third with 5 1/2 points, tied with Maxime Vachier-Lagrave, but ahead in tiebreak points. Replay all the rapid games. Photo … Continue reading “Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016 Rapid Results”
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016 Rapid Day 1 ResultsWesley So beats Magnus Carlsen and Levon Aronian in rapid games, but lost to Maxime Vachier-Lagrave.
- Wesley So beats Magnus Carlsen in Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016 — Rapid Round 1Apparently, Carlsen was winning the Rapid Round 1 game but lost on time.
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016 – Rapid Round
- June 2016 FIDE Ratings ListCheck out the current top 20 in the world in the list that follows.
- Levon Aronian on Chess TrainingLevon Aronian: As a rule, a strong chess player never trains with a strong chess player. You discover new steps and develop new strategies during the game, and it’s not desirable that another strong chess player knows about them. That’s why there are special assistants, who, although being good players, are not the strongest. A … Continue reading “Levon Aronian on Chess Training”
Discuss about Levon Aronian
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016 Rapid Results