News about Levon Aronian
- Grand Chess Tour 2016 Standings — after Paris and LeuvenMagnus Carlsen leads the Grand Chess Tour 2016 so far, but ….Advertisements
- Wesley So in great shape so far in Grand Chess Tour 2016He is, thus far, well poised to take home one of the top prizes in the tour.
- Grand Chess Tour 2016 — Your Next Move — Leuven — Blitz Games
- Leuven Rapid Day 2: An Impressive 4/4 Performance by CarlsenWesley So stood strong at the second place, and he has yet to lose a game in this tournament.
- Blunderfest in LeuvenChess.com describes the first day of the rapid games in Your Next Move, Grand Chess Tour 2016, in Leuven, Belgium, as bluderfest: Viswanathan Anand leads the Your Next Move Grand Chess Tour after five rounds of rapid chess. The first day of rapid saw a number of huge blunders that made the playing hall seem … Continue reading “Blunderfest in Leuven”
- Your Next Move — Grand Chess Tour 2016 Rapid Games
- Your Next Move Standings After 5 Rapid RoundsAfter Day 1 of Your Next Move — Grand Chess Tour 2016 Leuven, Anand leads with half a point. Rapid results after round 5 follows: Surprisingly, Hikaru Nakamura, the winner of the Paris leg, is at the bottom with only 1.5 points. Wesley So, on the other hand, still coming in strong being tied at … Continue reading “Your Next Move Standings After 5 Rapid Rounds”
- Grand Chess Tour 2016 continues with Your Next MoveThe Grand Chess Tour (GCT) is a circuit of chess tournaments where players compete for multiple prize pools. The 2016 tour includes the Grand Chess Tour Paris, Your Next Move (Belgium), the Sinquefield Cup, and the London Chess Classic.
- Hikaru Nakamura is the King of Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016Nakamura won the rapid leg and tied with Magnus Carlsen in the blitz leg, to bring home the top prize of $37,500 and 13 GCT points.
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016 Blitz Day 1 Results and StandingsAfter the first round robin blitz games (9 games), Carlsen led with 7 points, ahead of Nakamura by half a point. See standings below: # Name Pts SB 1 Carlsen, Magnus 7.0 30.25 2 Nakamura, Hikaru 6.5 24.50 3 Caruana, Fabiano 5.5 20.00 4 Aronian, Levon 5.0 20.50 5 Vachier-Lagrave, Maxime 4.5 20.50 Kramnik, Vladimir … Continue reading “Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016 Blitz Day 1 Results and Standings”
Discuss about Levon Aronian
- Leuven Rapid Day 2: An Impressive 4/4 Performance by Carlsen