News about Magnus Carlsen
- Wesley So defeated former and current world champions and leads Leuven after 6 rapid roundsDay 2 of Your Next Move 2017, the second leg of Grand Chess Tour 2017, resumed in Leuven, Belgium for Rounds 4 to 6 of Rapid games. The Your Next Move 2017 tournament format can be best described by the following chart: Your Next Move 2017 Tournament Format After 6 rounds of rapid chess, 22 … Continue reading “Wesley So defeated former and current world champions and leads Leuven after 6 rapid rounds”Advertisements
- Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after Rapid Round 3Your Next Move 2017 is the second leg of the Grand Chess Tour 2017, which is currently happening in the city of Leuven in Belgium. Just like the GCT Paris, Your Next Move comprises 9 rounds of rapid games and 18 blitz games. Rapid games are scored 2 points for a win and 1 point … Continue reading “Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after Rapid Round 3”
- Your Next Move 2017 Rapid Games
- Magnus Carlsen wins Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017At the end of 9 rapid and 18 blitz rounds of Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017, Magnus Carlsen was tied with Maxime Vachier-Lagrave for first place with 24 points apiece, thus they faced off in tie-break games. After two tie-break games, Carlsen came out victorious with 1.5 points vs. MVL’s 0.5.
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 Tie-Break Games
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 Blitz Games
- Magnus Carlsen leads on Rapid Day 2 Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017Day 2 of three rapid games for Rounds 4, 5 and 6 of Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017: Magnus Carlsen scored another impressive 2 wins and a draw, including his Round 4 win against Wesley So. Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 Game Results Round 4
- Carlsen and So lead Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 after Round 3 RapidThe first stop of the Grand Chess Tour 2017, the Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017, kicked off with three rapid games in one day. The Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 is composed of 9 rounds of Rapid Chess, with the time control of 25 minutes for each player for the whole game plus 10 seconds … Continue reading “Carlsen and So lead Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 after Round 3 Rapid”
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 Rapid Games
- Levon Aronian Wins 5th Altibox Norway Chess 2017The 5th Altibox Norway Chess concluded for wins for Fabiano Caruana against Hikaru Nakamura, and Vladimir Kramnik over Anish Giri. Altibox Norway Chess 2017 Final Round Results Thus, the half-point advantage of Levon Aronian before the final round turned into a full point lead to secure his win of this tournament.
Discuss about Magnus Carlsen
- Magnus Carlsen wins Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017