News about Magnus Carlsen
- Carlsen and So tied for first place before the final Day 2 of blitz games in Your Next Move 2017Magnus Carlsen was trailing Wesley So right from the start of the Blitz round of Your Next Move 2017, until the final round of the day, Round 9, when they finally faced each other and the former was just a point behind. Replay Round 9 Blitz game between Magnus Carlsen vs. Wesley So below: AdvertisementsAdvertisements
- Your Next Move 2017 Blitz Games
- Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after the Rapid RoundsAfter 9 rounds of rapid games, Wesley So is on top of the ranking for Your Next Move 2017, the 2nd leg of the Grand Chess Tour 2017, currently happening in Leuven, Belgium. There are 18 rounds of blitz games still left in the tournament.
- Wesley So defeated former and current world champions and leads Leuven after 6 rapid roundsDay 2 of Your Next Move 2017, the second leg of Grand Chess Tour 2017, resumed in Leuven, Belgium for Rounds 4 to 6 of Rapid games. The Your Next Move 2017 tournament format can be best described by the following chart: Your Next Move 2017 Tournament Format After 6 rounds of rapid chess, 22 … Continue reading “Wesley So defeated former and current world champions and leads Leuven after 6 rapid rounds”
- Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after Rapid Round 3Your Next Move 2017 is the second leg of the Grand Chess Tour 2017, which is currently happening in the city of Leuven in Belgium. Just like the GCT Paris, Your Next Move comprises 9 rounds of rapid games and 18 blitz games. Rapid games are scored 2 points for a win and 1 point … Continue reading “Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after Rapid Round 3”
- Your Next Move 2017 Rapid Games
- Magnus Carlsen wins Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017At the end of 9 rapid and 18 blitz rounds of Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017, Magnus Carlsen was tied with Maxime Vachier-Lagrave for first place with 24 points apiece, thus they faced off in tie-break games. After two tie-break games, Carlsen came out victorious with 1.5 points vs. MVL’s 0.5.
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 Tie-Break Games
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 Blitz Games
- Magnus Carlsen leads on Rapid Day 2 Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017Day 2 of three rapid games for Rounds 4, 5 and 6 of Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017: Magnus Carlsen scored another impressive 2 wins and a draw, including his Round 4 win against Wesley So. Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 Game Results Round 4
Discuss about Magnus Carlsen
- Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after the Rapid Rounds