News about Paulo Bersamina
- Philippines Wins Against Costa Rica in Round 4 Baku 2016 Chess Olympiad (Open)GM Eugene Torre may not have been able to continue with his winning streak, as he was held to a draw by GM Bernal Gonzales Acosta of Costa Rica, but the rest of the games were wins for the Philippines. Thus, the score was 3.5-0.5. This win places the Philippines 43rd among the Open Section … Continue reading “Philippines Wins Against Costa Rica in Round 4 Baku 2016 Chess Olympiad (Open)”Advertisements
- Philippines vs. Nigeria; Round 3 – Baku 2016 Chess Olympiad (Open)Did you know that GM Torre, who’s playing his record 23rd Olympiad, is 3-0 so far?
- Tough Matches for Philippines in Round 2 of Baku 2016 Chess OlympiadAfter winning all their 8 games in Round 1 for both Open and Women Section, the Philippine team are up against much tougher opponents in Round 2. The Open Section team will be up against the 39th seed, Paraguay. The match up follows: Meanwhile, the Women team will be facing the 4th seed, Georgia:
- GM Joey Antonio is out of Philippines’ roster for Baku 2016 Chess Olympiad OpenPhilstar reported last Monday: Grandmaster Joey Antonio, the reigning national champion, will not be joining the Philippine team bound for the 42nd World Chess Olympiad set Sept. 1-14 in Baku, Azerbaijan. The explanation offered by the NCFP: that GM Rogelio “Joey” Antonio, Jr. will be playing in the 2016 World Seniors Championship in November. Ed … Continue reading “GM Joey Antonio is out of Philippines’ roster for Baku 2016 Chess Olympiad Open”
- Breaking Down Philippines’ Performance in World Junior Chess Championships 2016Breaking it down game by game.
- Paulo Bersamina in World Junior 2016 Open
- World Junior Chess Championship 2016 Final ResultsJeffery Xiong bags home the title, and he’s the youngest who did it so far.
- World Junior Chess Championships 2016 (Open Division)
- Philippine Contingents to the World Junior Chess Championships 2016They’re doing great so far at the end of Round 11.
- Philippines Contingents to the Buka 2016 Chess Olympiad (Open)More details can be found here. UPDATE: The line up has been updated, as follows: Read: GM Joey Antonio is out of Philippines’ roster for Baku 2016 Chess Olympiad Open.
Discuss about Paulo Bersamina
- World Junior Chess Championship 2016 Final Results