News about Pentala Harikrishna
- FIDE Ratings Update — August 2016Maxime Vachier-Lagrave takes the 2nd spot, but can he maintain the momentum come Sinquefield Cup 2016?Advertisements
- FIDE Ratings List July 2016The FIDE Ratings List updated for July 2016 is here. Check out the top 20 in the table below.
- Mamedyarov wins Shamkir 2016Coming in as the 6th seed in this tournament, Mamedyarov made it through the end, beating Fabiano Caruana and Anish Giri in the last two rounds.
- June 2016 FIDE Ratings ListCheck out the current top 20 in the world in the list that follows.
- May 2016 FIDE Ratings ListThe updated ratings for May 2016 are out. Here’s the the top 20: See how 80% of the Top 10 are 90’s babies, i.e., they were born in the 1990’s. It speaks volumes about the quality of computer support these kids got especially when they were starting out. Anyway, Wesley So retains his hold onto … Continue reading “May 2016 FIDE Ratings List”
- Carlsen wins Norway Chess 2016Chessbase: After seven rounds Magnus Carlsen looked almost certain to win the Altibox Norway Chess tournament. But then he lost against Levon Aronian in round eight, endangering his tournament win. But things went his way in round nine. Aronian drew against Pentala Harikrishna while Carlsen defeated Pavel Eljanov to win Norway Chess for the first … Continue reading “Carlsen wins Norway Chess 2016”
- Carlsen is still the man to beat in Norway Chess 2016 after 5 RoundsMagnus Carlsen draws with Anish Giri in the 5th round but still retain the lead thereafter. Crosstable after 5 rounds follow: You may replay the game: Magnus Carlsen vs. Anish Giri, Round 5 – Norway Chess 2016. Read more: Norway Chess: Carlsen Leads After Five Rounds Carlsen still leads after a draw with Giri in … Continue reading “Carlsen is still the man to beat in Norway Chess 2016 after 5 Rounds”