News about Peter Svidler
- The Preview of the Sinquefield Cup 2016The Grand Chess Tour 2016 continues with the third leg, the Sinquefield Cup, in Saint Louis in Missouri. Watch the preview video below: AdvertisementsAdvertisements
- Kramnik Out, Svidler In, in Sinquefield Cup 2016Due to health reasons, Vladimir Kramnik is not gonna make it to play in Saint Louis.
- Alexander Grischuk Beats Ding Liren in a Mini MatchFrom 19th to 22nd July the Chinese number one Ding Liren, with a rating of 2778 currently number eight in the world, and Russian grandmaster Alexander Grischuk, with a rating of 2747 currently number 18 in the world, played a four-game match in Wenzhou, China. Grischuk won the first game from a worse position and … Continue reading “Alexander Grischuk Beats Ding Liren in a Mini Match”
- FIDE Ratings List July 2016The FIDE Ratings List updated for July 2016 is here. Check out the top 20 in the table below.
- June 2016 FIDE Ratings ListCheck out the current top 20 in the world in the list that follows.
- May 2016 FIDE Ratings ListThe updated ratings for May 2016 are out. Here’s the the top 20: See how 80% of the Top 10 are 90’s babies, i.e., they were born in the 1990’s. It speaks volumes about the quality of computer support these kids got especially when they were starting out. Anyway, Wesley So retains his hold onto … Continue reading “May 2016 FIDE Ratings List”