News about Rogelio Antonio Jr.
- GM Joey Antonio is out of Philippines’ roster for Baku 2016 Chess Olympiad OpenPhilstar reported last Monday: Grandmaster Joey Antonio, the reigning national champion, will not be joining the Philippine team bound for the 42nd World Chess Olympiad set Sept. 1-14 in Baku, Azerbaijan. The explanation offered by the NCFP: that GM Rogelio “Joey” Antonio, Jr. will be playing in the 2016 World Seniors Championship in November. Ed … Continue reading “GM Joey Antonio is out of Philippines’ roster for Baku 2016 Chess Olympiad Open”Advertisements
- Philippines Contingents to the Buka 2016 Chess Olympiad (Open)More details can be found here. UPDATE: The line up has been updated, as follows: Read: GM Joey Antonio is out of Philippines’ roster for Baku 2016 Chess Olympiad Open.
- World’s Youngest FIDE MasterWould you agree that FM Alekhine Nouri is another Wesley So in the making?
- The Sorry State of Philippine ChessApparently, the brain drain in the country doesn’t just happen in white-collar jobs. It does so too in chess.
- Battle of the Grandmasters 2016Now, the more interesting question: Is the 18-year-old Paulo Bersamina the next mainstay of Philippine chess?
- Battle of the Grandmasters 2016 – Open Division
Discuss about Rogelio Antonio Jr.