News about Samuel Shankland
- Replay: US Chess Championships 2017AdvertisementsAdvertisements
- Guijarro leads Gibraltar 2017 with 1 round to goDavid Anton Guijarro beats Veselin Topalov in the penultimate Round 9 of Tradewise Gibraltar Masters 2017 () to take the solo lead with 1 round to go. He might only be the 24th seed (ELO 2650) coming into this tournament, but he finds himself ahead of household names in the chess world such as Hikaru … Continue reading “Guijarro leads Gibraltar 2017 with 1 round to go”
- Replay: Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2017
- USA beats Ukraine in Round 6 – Baku 2016 Chess Olympiad OpenIn one of the battles between powerhouse teams in Round 6 of Baku 2016 Chess Olympiad, the 2nd seed United States beats Ukraine, the same team who beat the 1st seed Russia and the 3rd seed China in the previous rounds.
- US Chess Championship 2016 (All Games) Replay
- US Chess Championship 2016 Final StandingsFabiano Caruana wins his last game against IM Akshat Chandra to establish a full point solo lead at the recently concluded US Chess Championship 2016. Wesley So settled for 2nd place where he shared the score 7.5 with Hikaru Nakamura.
Discuss about Samuel Shankland
- USA beats Ukraine in Round 6 – Baku 2016 Chess Olympiad Open