News about Sergey Karjakin
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 Rapid GamesAdvertisementsAdvertisements
- Levon Aronian Wins 5th Altibox Norway Chess 2017The 5th Altibox Norway Chess concluded for wins for Fabiano Caruana against Hikaru Nakamura, and Vladimir Kramnik over Anish Giri. Altibox Norway Chess 2017 Final Round Results Thus, the half-point advantage of Levon Aronian before the final round turned into a full point lead to secure his win of this tournament.
- Carlsen, MVL win in penultimate round of Norway Chess 2017The two bottom-dwellers at the end of the previous round won this time in the penultimate round of Altibox Norway Chess 2017. Magnus Carlsen defeated his previous challenger, Sergey Karjakin, while Maxime Vachier-Lagrave won against Vladimir Kramnik. The rest of the games were drawn. Altibox Norway Chess 2017 Round 8 Results Thus, Levon Aronian still … Continue reading “Carlsen, MVL win in penultimate round of Norway Chess 2017”
- Aronian leads Norway Chess 2017 at the end of Round 7It was another action-packed Round 7 in the 5th Altibox Norway Chess 2017. Levon Aronian won against Sergey Karjakin to take solo lead at the end of the round, with 2 more rounds to go. The world champion and Norway’s very own, Magnus Carlsen, found himself in trouble again, as he lost to Vladimir Kramnik, … Continue reading “Aronian leads Norway Chess 2017 at the end of Round 7”
- Anand and Aronian win in Round 6 Norway Chess 2017Former world champion Vishy Anand, after losing two games in the prior rounds, finally won one, at the expense of Fabiano Caruana, in Round 6 of the Altibox Norway Chess 2017. Meanwhile, Levon Aronian scored once against against Vladimir Kramnik in the same round. Altibox Norway Chess 2017 Round 6 Results Aronian and Hikaru Nakamura … Continue reading “Anand and Aronian win in Round 6 Norway Chess 2017”
- All Draws in Round 3 Norway Chess 2017The Round 3 games of the Altibox Norway Chess 2017 were nothing short of action, as players tend to create imbalance among their games, but they ended in draws nonetheless. Altibox Norway Chess 2017 Round 3 Results
- Kramnik beats Anand in Round 2 Norway Chess 2017Vladimir Kramnik came out strong with the black pieces and defeated Viswanathan Anand in Round 2 of Altibox Norway Chess 2017. The rest of the games ended in draws. Altibox Norway Chess 2017 Round 2 Results This win by Kramnik made him reclaim the 2nd place in the live rankings:
- 5th Altibox Norway Chess 2017
- Nakamura draws first blood in Round 1 Norway Chess 2017Hikaru Nakamura grabs the early lead in the opening round of Altibox Norway Chess 2017 tournament, as he beats Anish Giri in 67 moves of the Grunfeld Defense. The rest of the games ended in draws. Altibox Norway Chess 2017 Round 1 Results Replay the games below: Photo courtesy: @NorwayChess
- May 2017 FIDE Ratings UpdateIn this month’s FIDE ratings update, Vladimir Kramnik is back at No. 3 and Levon Aronian at No. 6. FIDE Ratings Top 20 – May 2017 Check out the complete Top 100 list for May 2017.
Discuss about Sergey Karjakin
- Nakamura draws first blood in Round 1 Norway Chess 2017