News about Teimour Radjabov
- Mamedyarov Wins Shamkir Chess 2017Shakhriyar Mamedyarov successfully defended his title as he won the 4th Vugar Gashimov Memorial — Shamkir Chess 2017. This happened despite having lost the Round 8 game against Radoslaw Wojtaszek. Wesley So wasn’t able to catch up as he drew both his Round 8 and 9 games. Round 8 Results Karjakin, Sergey – Eljanov, Pavel … Continue reading “Mamedyarov Wins Shamkir Chess 2017”Advertisements
- Topalov, So and Mamedyarov win in Round 6 Shamkir Chess 2017It was an action-packed Round 6 of the 4th Vugar Gashimov Memorial – Shamkir Chess 2017, as 3 of the 5 games were decisive. It’s now two-in-a-row for Wesley So, after a slow start in this tournament, as he won this round again, this time against Sergey Karjakin.
- Wesley So Beats Kramnik in Round 5 Shamkir Chess 2017Wesley So won his Round 5 game against the former World Champion, Vladimir Kramnik, in the 4th Vugar Gashimov Memorial – Shamkir Chess 2017. As such, So reclaimed the 2nd place in the live ratings ranking: Meanwhile, Sergey Karjakin also won in this round against another former FIDE World Champion, Veselin Topalov.
- Kramnik wins in Round 4 Shamkir Chess 2017Vladimir Kramnik won his game against Pentala Harikrishna in Round 4 of 4th Vugar Gashimov Memorial — Shamkir Chess 2017. The rest of the match-ups were drawn. Shamkir Chess 2017 Round 4 Results Thus, Shakhriyar Mamedyarov still leads at the end of Round 4, with 5 more rounds to go:
- Mamedyarov Takes Lead after Round 3 – Shamkir Chess 2017The defending champion, Shakhriyar Mamedyarov, defeated Pavel Eljanov in Round 3 of the 4th Vugar Gashimov Memorial – Shamkir Chess 2017, to take solo lead after the round with 2.5 points. Shamkir Chess 2017 Round 3 Results Replay all Round 3 games below: Shamkir Chess 2017 Ranking After Round 3 Replay all Shamkir Chess 2017 … Continue reading “Mamedyarov Takes Lead after Round 3 – Shamkir Chess 2017”
- Pavel Eljanov Leads Shamkir Chess 2017 after Round 2Replay the games here.
- 4th Vugar Gashimov Memorial – Shamkir Chess 2017
- Mamedyarov wins Shamkir 2016Coming in as the 6th seed in this tournament, Mamedyarov made it through the end, beating Fabiano Caruana and Anish Giri in the last two rounds.
- The ‘new’ youngest chess International Master (IM)Praggnanandhaa is the youngest chess IM so far at 10 years and 10 months old.
Discuss about Teimour Radjabov
- Mamedyarov wins Shamkir 2016