News about Veselin Topalov
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016 Rapid Day 1 ResultsWesley So beats Magnus Carlsen and Levon Aronian in rapid games, but lost to Maxime Vachier-Lagrave.Advertisements
- Wesley So beats Magnus Carlsen in Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016 — Rapid Round 1Apparently, Carlsen was winning the Rapid Round 1 game but lost on time.
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2016 – Rapid Round
- June 2016 FIDE Ratings ListCheck out the current top 20 in the world in the list that follows.
- May 2016 FIDE Ratings ListThe updated ratings for May 2016 are out. Here’s the the top 20: See how 80% of the Top 10 are 90’s babies, i.e., they were born in the 1990’s. It speaks volumes about the quality of computer support these kids got especially when they were starting out. Anyway, Wesley So retains his hold onto … Continue reading “May 2016 FIDE Ratings List”
- Carlsen is still the man to beat in Norway Chess 2016 after 5 RoundsMagnus Carlsen draws with Anish Giri in the 5th round but still retain the lead thereafter. Crosstable after 5 rounds follow: You may replay the game: Magnus Carlsen vs. Anish Giri, Round 5 – Norway Chess 2016. Read more: Norway Chess: Carlsen Leads After Five Rounds Carlsen still leads after a draw with Giri in … Continue reading “Carlsen is still the man to beat in Norway Chess 2016 after 5 Rounds”
Discuss about Veselin Topalov
- June 2016 FIDE Ratings List