News about Viswanathan Anand
- Your Next Move 2017 Blitz GamesAdvertisementsAdvertisements
- Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after the Rapid RoundsAfter 9 rounds of rapid games, Wesley So is on top of the ranking for Your Next Move 2017, the 2nd leg of the Grand Chess Tour 2017, currently happening in Leuven, Belgium. There are 18 rounds of blitz games still left in the tournament.
- Wesley So defeated former and current world champions and leads Leuven after 6 rapid roundsDay 2 of Your Next Move 2017, the second leg of Grand Chess Tour 2017, resumed in Leuven, Belgium for Rounds 4 to 6 of Rapid games. The Your Next Move 2017 tournament format can be best described by the following chart: Your Next Move 2017 Tournament Format After 6 rounds of rapid chess, 22 … Continue reading “Wesley So defeated former and current world champions and leads Leuven after 6 rapid rounds”
- Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after Rapid Round 3Your Next Move 2017 is the second leg of the Grand Chess Tour 2017, which is currently happening in the city of Leuven in Belgium. Just like the GCT Paris, Your Next Move comprises 9 rounds of rapid games and 18 blitz games. Rapid games are scored 2 points for a win and 1 point … Continue reading “Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after Rapid Round 3”
- Your Next Move 2017 Rapid Games
- Levon Aronian Wins 5th Altibox Norway Chess 2017The 5th Altibox Norway Chess concluded for wins for Fabiano Caruana against Hikaru Nakamura, and Vladimir Kramnik over Anish Giri. Altibox Norway Chess 2017 Final Round Results Thus, the half-point advantage of Levon Aronian before the final round turned into a full point lead to secure his win of this tournament.
- Carlsen, MVL win in penultimate round of Norway Chess 2017The two bottom-dwellers at the end of the previous round won this time in the penultimate round of Altibox Norway Chess 2017. Magnus Carlsen defeated his previous challenger, Sergey Karjakin, while Maxime Vachier-Lagrave won against Vladimir Kramnik. The rest of the games were drawn. Altibox Norway Chess 2017 Round 8 Results Thus, Levon Aronian still … Continue reading “Carlsen, MVL win in penultimate round of Norway Chess 2017”
- Aronian leads Norway Chess 2017 at the end of Round 7It was another action-packed Round 7 in the 5th Altibox Norway Chess 2017. Levon Aronian won against Sergey Karjakin to take solo lead at the end of the round, with 2 more rounds to go. The world champion and Norway’s very own, Magnus Carlsen, found himself in trouble again, as he lost to Vladimir Kramnik, … Continue reading “Aronian leads Norway Chess 2017 at the end of Round 7”
- Anand and Aronian win in Round 6 Norway Chess 2017Former world champion Vishy Anand, after losing two games in the prior rounds, finally won one, at the expense of Fabiano Caruana, in Round 6 of the Altibox Norway Chess 2017. Meanwhile, Levon Aronian scored once against against Vladimir Kramnik in the same round. Altibox Norway Chess 2017 Round 6 Results Aronian and Hikaru Nakamura … Continue reading “Anand and Aronian win in Round 6 Norway Chess 2017”
- All Draws in Round 3 Norway Chess 2017The Round 3 games of the Altibox Norway Chess 2017 were nothing short of action, as players tend to create imbalance among their games, but they ended in draws nonetheless. Altibox Norway Chess 2017 Round 3 Results
Discuss about Viswanathan Anand
- Levon Aronian Wins 5th Altibox Norway Chess 2017