News about Vladimir Kramnik
- Magnus Carlsen wins Your Next Move 2017 – LeuvenMagnus Carlsen may have been down by 3 points when the rapid rounds of the tournament concluded against the then leader Wesley So, but after a spectacular performance of 14.5/18 in the blitz rounds, Carlsen came out the runaway winner of the second leg of the Grand Chess Tour 2017, the Your Next Move 2017, … Continue reading “Magnus Carlsen wins Your Next Move 2017 – Leuven”Advertisements
- Carlsen and So tied for first place before the final Day 2 of blitz games in Your Next Move 2017Magnus Carlsen was trailing Wesley So right from the start of the Blitz round of Your Next Move 2017, until the final round of the day, Round 9, when they finally faced each other and the former was just a point behind. Replay Round 9 Blitz game between Magnus Carlsen vs. Wesley So below:
- Your Next Move 2017 Blitz Games
- Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after the Rapid RoundsAfter 9 rounds of rapid games, Wesley So is on top of the ranking for Your Next Move 2017, the 2nd leg of the Grand Chess Tour 2017, currently happening in Leuven, Belgium. There are 18 rounds of blitz games still left in the tournament.
- Wesley So defeated former and current world champions and leads Leuven after 6 rapid roundsDay 2 of Your Next Move 2017, the second leg of Grand Chess Tour 2017, resumed in Leuven, Belgium for Rounds 4 to 6 of Rapid games. The Your Next Move 2017 tournament format can be best described by the following chart: Your Next Move 2017 Tournament Format After 6 rounds of rapid chess, 22 … Continue reading “Wesley So defeated former and current world champions and leads Leuven after 6 rapid rounds”
- Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after Rapid Round 3Your Next Move 2017 is the second leg of the Grand Chess Tour 2017, which is currently happening in the city of Leuven in Belgium. Just like the GCT Paris, Your Next Move comprises 9 rounds of rapid games and 18 blitz games. Rapid games are scored 2 points for a win and 1 point … Continue reading “Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after Rapid Round 3”
- Your Next Move 2017 Rapid Games
- Levon Aronian Wins 5th Altibox Norway Chess 2017The 5th Altibox Norway Chess concluded for wins for Fabiano Caruana against Hikaru Nakamura, and Vladimir Kramnik over Anish Giri. Altibox Norway Chess 2017 Final Round Results Thus, the half-point advantage of Levon Aronian before the final round turned into a full point lead to secure his win of this tournament.
- Carlsen, MVL win in penultimate round of Norway Chess 2017The two bottom-dwellers at the end of the previous round won this time in the penultimate round of Altibox Norway Chess 2017. Magnus Carlsen defeated his previous challenger, Sergey Karjakin, while Maxime Vachier-Lagrave won against Vladimir Kramnik. The rest of the games were drawn. Altibox Norway Chess 2017 Round 8 Results Thus, Levon Aronian still … Continue reading “Carlsen, MVL win in penultimate round of Norway Chess 2017”
- Aronian leads Norway Chess 2017 at the end of Round 7It was another action-packed Round 7 in the 5th Altibox Norway Chess 2017. Levon Aronian won against Sergey Karjakin to take solo lead at the end of the round, with 2 more rounds to go. The world champion and Norway’s very own, Magnus Carlsen, found himself in trouble again, as he lost to Vladimir Kramnik, … Continue reading “Aronian leads Norway Chess 2017 at the end of Round 7”
Discuss about Vladimir Kramnik
- Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after the Rapid Rounds