News about Vladimir Kramnik
- FIDE Ratings Update — August 2016Maxime Vachier-Lagrave takes the 2nd spot, but can he maintain the momentum come Sinquefield Cup 2016?Advertisements
- Kramnik Out, Svidler In, in Sinquefield Cup 2016Due to health reasons, Vladimir Kramnik is not gonna make it to play in Saint Louis.
- Maxime Vachier-Lagrave wins Dortmund 2016 with One Round To GoMaxime Vachier-Lagrave (MVL) is slated to win the Dortmund’s Sparkassen Chess Meeting after 6 rounds and a round more to go. Chess.com writes: Maxime Vachier-Lagrave continued to look nigh untouchable in round six of Dortmund’s Sparkassen Chess Meeting. Victory (against Ruslan Ponomariov) moved him to 5.0/6 and clinched first place with a round to go. … Continue reading “Maxime Vachier-Lagrave wins Dortmund 2016 with One Round To Go”
- FIDE Ratings List July 2016The FIDE Ratings List updated for July 2016 is here. Check out the top 20 in the table below.
- Grand Chess Tour 2016 Standings — after Paris and LeuvenMagnus Carlsen leads the Grand Chess Tour 2016 so far, but ….
- Wesley So in great shape so far in Grand Chess Tour 2016He is, thus far, well poised to take home one of the top prizes in the tour.
- Grand Chess Tour 2016 — Your Next Move — Leuven — Blitz Games
- Leuven Rapid Day 2: An Impressive 4/4 Performance by CarlsenWesley So stood strong at the second place, and he has yet to lose a game in this tournament.
- Blunderfest in LeuvenChess.com describes the first day of the rapid games in Your Next Move, Grand Chess Tour 2016, in Leuven, Belgium, as bluderfest: Viswanathan Anand leads the Your Next Move Grand Chess Tour after five rounds of rapid chess. The first day of rapid saw a number of huge blunders that made the playing hall seem … Continue reading “Blunderfest in Leuven”
- Your Next Move — Grand Chess Tour 2016 Rapid Games
Discuss about Vladimir Kramnik
- Leuven Rapid Day 2: An Impressive 4/4 Performance by Carlsen