News about Wesley So
- Wesley So Beats Anish Giri in Round 8 Bilbao Masters Final 2016Nakamura stays unbeaten as he drew his game against Wei Yi. Karjakin failed to even his score against Carlsen as their game ended in a draw as well.Advertisements
- More Draws in Round 7 of Bilbao Masters Final 2016In as much as we need them draw blood, we’re left disappointed.
- Wei Yi Wins in Round 6 of Bilbao Masters Final 2016The defending champion of the tournament, Wesley So, settled for another draw with Sergey Karjakin, and is thus now running last in the ranking.
- All Draws in Round 5 of Bilbao Masters Final 2016Halfway through the tournament, Magnus Carlsen still leads by 3 points. In Bilbao, the three-point rule applies.
- Magnus Carlsen keeps winning in Bilbao Masters Final 2016 Round 4That is the quality of games that Carlsen is showing in Bilbao that his title should be CG instead of GM.
- Magnus Carlsen in Sole Lead after Round 3 of Bilbao Masters Final 2016Magnus Carlsen convincingly won against his would-be challenger in the world championship, Sergey Karjakin, to take the lead in the Bilbao Masters Final 2016 after Round 3. The other games: Hikaru Nakamura vs. Wei Yi and Anish Giri vs. Wesley So were drawn. With 3 points for a win and 1 for a draw, ranking … Continue reading “Magnus Carlsen in Sole Lead after Round 3 of Bilbao Masters Final 2016”
- Carlsen recovers with a win against Wei Yi, Round 2 Bilbao Masters Final 2016Round 3 resumes later today, where we’ll see the preview of the World Championship, when the defending World Champion Magnus Carlsen faces the challenger Sergey Karjakin.
- Nakamura Wins in Round 1 vs. Carlsen of Bilbao Masters Final 2016The rest of the games were drawn, thus leaving Nakamura the sole leader at the end of the very first round.
- Bilbao Masters Final 2016 (All Games)
- Video: Chess.com Interview with Wesley SoHere’s the chess.com interview with Wesley So at the end of the Leuven Rapid games:
Discuss about Wesley So
- Video: Chess.com Interview with Wesley So