News about Wesley So
- Sinquefield Cup 2017 Round 1 ResultsThe third leg of the Grand Chess Tour 2017, the Sinquefield Cup 2017, kicked off with a bang as 3 out of 5 games in Round 1 were decisive. The defending champion of the tournament, Wesley So, suffered a setback right at the opening Round 1 at the hands of MVL. See the rest of … Continue reading “Sinquefield Cup 2017 Round 1 Results”Advertisements
- Sinquefield Cup 2017 (All Games Replay)
- Magnus Carlsen wins Your Next Move 2017 – LeuvenMagnus Carlsen may have been down by 3 points when the rapid rounds of the tournament concluded against the then leader Wesley So, but after a spectacular performance of 14.5/18 in the blitz rounds, Carlsen came out the runaway winner of the second leg of the Grand Chess Tour 2017, the Your Next Move 2017, … Continue reading “Magnus Carlsen wins Your Next Move 2017 – Leuven”
- Carlsen and So tied for first place before the final Day 2 of blitz games in Your Next Move 2017Magnus Carlsen was trailing Wesley So right from the start of the Blitz round of Your Next Move 2017, until the final round of the day, Round 9, when they finally faced each other and the former was just a point behind. Replay Round 9 Blitz game between Magnus Carlsen vs. Wesley So below:
- Your Next Move 2017 Blitz Games
- Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after the Rapid RoundsAfter 9 rounds of rapid games, Wesley So is on top of the ranking for Your Next Move 2017, the 2nd leg of the Grand Chess Tour 2017, currently happening in Leuven, Belgium. There are 18 rounds of blitz games still left in the tournament.
- Wesley So defeated former and current world champions and leads Leuven after 6 rapid roundsDay 2 of Your Next Move 2017, the second leg of Grand Chess Tour 2017, resumed in Leuven, Belgium for Rounds 4 to 6 of Rapid games. The Your Next Move 2017 tournament format can be best described by the following chart: Your Next Move 2017 Tournament Format After 6 rounds of rapid chess, 22 … Continue reading “Wesley So defeated former and current world champions and leads Leuven after 6 rapid rounds”
- Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after Rapid Round 3Your Next Move 2017 is the second leg of the Grand Chess Tour 2017, which is currently happening in the city of Leuven in Belgium. Just like the GCT Paris, Your Next Move comprises 9 rounds of rapid games and 18 blitz games. Rapid games are scored 2 points for a win and 1 point … Continue reading “Wesley So leads Your Next Move 2017 after Rapid Round 3”
- Your Next Move 2017 Rapid Games
- Magnus Carlsen wins Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017At the end of 9 rapid and 18 blitz rounds of Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017, Magnus Carlsen was tied with Maxime Vachier-Lagrave for first place with 24 points apiece, thus they faced off in tie-break games. After two tie-break games, Carlsen came out victorious with 1.5 points vs. MVL’s 0.5.
Discuss about Wesley So
- Magnus Carlsen wins Your Next Move 2017 – Leuven