News about Veselin Topalov
- Magnus Carlsen wins Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017At the end of 9 rapid and 18 blitz rounds of Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017, Magnus Carlsen was tied with Maxime Vachier-Lagrave for first place with 24 points apiece, thus they faced off in tie-break games. After two tie-break games, Carlsen came out victorious with 1.5 points vs. MVL’s 0.5. AdvertisementsAdvertisements
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 Blitz Games
- Magnus Carlsen leads on Rapid Day 2 Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017Day 2 of three rapid games for Rounds 4, 5 and 6 of Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017: Magnus Carlsen scored another impressive 2 wins and a draw, including his Round 4 win against Wesley So. Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 Game Results Round 4
- Carlsen and So lead Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 after Round 3 RapidThe first stop of the Grand Chess Tour 2017, the Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017, kicked off with three rapid games in one day. The Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 is composed of 9 rounds of Rapid Chess, with the time control of 25 minutes for each player for the whole game plus 10 seconds … Continue reading “Carlsen and So lead Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 after Round 3 Rapid”
- Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017 Rapid Games
- May 2017 FIDE Ratings UpdateIn this month’s FIDE ratings update, Vladimir Kramnik is back at No. 3 and Levon Aronian at No. 6. FIDE Ratings Top 20 – May 2017 Check out the complete Top 100 list for May 2017.
- Mamedyarov Wins Shamkir Chess 2017Shakhriyar Mamedyarov successfully defended his title as he won the 4th Vugar Gashimov Memorial — Shamkir Chess 2017. This happened despite having lost the Round 8 game against Radoslaw Wojtaszek. Wesley So wasn’t able to catch up as he drew both his Round 8 and 9 games. Round 8 Results Karjakin, Sergey – Eljanov, Pavel … Continue reading “Mamedyarov Wins Shamkir Chess 2017”
- Topalov, So and Mamedyarov win in Round 6 Shamkir Chess 2017It was an action-packed Round 6 of the 4th Vugar Gashimov Memorial – Shamkir Chess 2017, as 3 of the 5 games were decisive. It’s now two-in-a-row for Wesley So, after a slow start in this tournament, as he won this round again, this time against Sergey Karjakin.
- Wesley So Beats Kramnik in Round 5 Shamkir Chess 2017Wesley So won his Round 5 game against the former World Champion, Vladimir Kramnik, in the 4th Vugar Gashimov Memorial – Shamkir Chess 2017. As such, So reclaimed the 2nd place in the live ratings ranking: Meanwhile, Sergey Karjakin also won in this round against another former FIDE World Champion, Veselin Topalov.
- Kramnik wins in Round 4 Shamkir Chess 2017Vladimir Kramnik won his game against Pentala Harikrishna in Round 4 of 4th Vugar Gashimov Memorial — Shamkir Chess 2017. The rest of the match-ups were drawn. Shamkir Chess 2017 Round 4 Results Thus, Shakhriyar Mamedyarov still leads at the end of Round 4, with 5 more rounds to go:
Discuss about Veselin Topalov
- Magnus Carlsen leads on Rapid Day 2 Grand Chess Tour Paris 2017